2015 was a crazy year for my family. We found out we were expecting a new baby. Then we found out that the baby was a girl. Then I had her a few weeks ago. My heart has swelled.
My son turned two. This is still crazy to me. I can’t believe my little boy is two. Time flies.
We moved into a new house. Thank goodness. We needed more room.
My husband got a raise at his job. Only that was basically a moot point since our insurance costs went up.
My husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. This is also crazy to me. It is such a short time but it feels like he has always been there.
This is the year I really got to know who Bernie Sanders was. This was an important moment in my adult life. I realized that there is still a way to better our country.
2016 is bound to be just as busy and full of new things for my family. Here is a list of things I/we have planned for the new year.
- Travel to another country for vacation. ( current candidates are New Zealand, Germany and Australia.)
- Read 150 books. (This is a family goal)
- Take more hiking trips.
- Spend more time at the lake and national parks.
- Lose the rest of my baby weight. ( I only have about 15 more lbs to go)
- Help more Indie Authors get their books out.
- Actually take the time to do proper date nights with the hubs.
- Increase Mason’s home school time.
- Properly decorate the house.
- Spend as much time outside as we can.
- Help Bernie Sanders get elected.
It’s not a bad list if you ask me. I hope that this new year is full of adventure and learning for my beautiful family.
Whats on your list?