Recently Charity over at onmykindle nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. I want to first thank her for the nomination! I haven’t been blogging for a long time and I’m still getting the hang of the blogging world. I appreciate the compliment!
So here we go!
Here are the rules for nomination:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me
- I am incredibly curious about dang near everything. I am forever trying to figure out how something works. Whether it is mechanical, educational or environmental I am forever trying to worm my way into it’s depths to discover all I can.
- Other than my blog, I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful children. A 2 year old named Mason and my 2 month old daughter Fianna.
- I am married to the male version of myself. My husband and I are best friends and have the same hobbies and opinions. We are basically one person. It freaks people out.
- I am a democratic socialist.
- I am a very outdoors type person. I am at my best when I am outside.
- I am an atheist.
- I am a very passionate person. I have strong convictions and I stand up for them. I am that person you have to warn others about because I will talk about hard stuff. Politics, animal rights, human rights, Religion, civil rights…..all of it. I am forever trying to make the world a better place.
1: Lilyn at Scifi and Scary.
2: Clay at Page Turners Inc.
3: Casi at Mamma cravings.
4: Natasha at The Natasha Reads.
5: Stephanie at Stephanie’s Book Reviews.
6: Kris at Ms. Nose In a Book.
7: Danielle at Exploring My Planet.
8: Serene at Veintitresrosae.
9: David at The Insect Hotel.
10: Whitney at Brown Books And Green Tea.
11: Devon at Show This Book Some Love.
12: Emily at Be Book Smart.
13: Monica at Educating Alice.
14: Carolyn at Rosemary And Reading Glasses.
15: Rosie at Rosie Writes.